Home > Answers > Read Answer


my brothers friend has turned in to a girl (nauzibillah).if he dies how shall we give him kafn,lady kafn or man kafn.

الجواب حامداومصليا

If he can not be identified as a man anymore then he should be buried as a woman.

Sex change is Haram in Islam and one is permanently curesed after having done something like that.

And Allah knows best.

Mufti Ikram ul Haq

Fatwa Center of America

15 Ramadhan 1432/ August 15 2011