Home > Answers > Read Answer


If a person is too old and weak and does not have the sense or enable to make under shave than what to do.

الجواب حامداومصليا
Such person may use some chemical or other methods to remove pubic hair or may take help from spouse.
And Allah knows best.
Mufti Ikram ul Haq
Fatwa Center of America