Home > Answers > Read Answer


I had a divorce n my husband did fraud with they made khula divorce n i didnt demand for divorce they take my sign on khula divorce paper it is injust n i need justice khula is my right no one can take it from me plz help me i want to know is our islam give us the right to fight against the injust can i ask for punchayat to stop the divorce is the punchayat has the right to revoke the divorce

الجواب حامداومصليا

Assalam u Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah,

If the divorce given by your husband was "Raj'i" (revokable) then it can be revoked but if he had given "Baa'in" (irrevokable) divorce then that can not be reversed or revoked unfortunately. You should reach out to the elders or the court system for any injustices that may have been done to you.

And Allah knows best.

Mufti Ikram ul Haq

Fatwa Center of America