Home > Answers > Read Answer


Aslam o Alikum          My name is miss pervaiz and my sister suffring with some mental problem. Actually when she borne problem was a little just like she was less prograssive as compare to children of her age, she passed middle class....but don't know how with passage of time n after my dad's death situation become complicated...she lost interest in studies n become isolated....more time passed n she start talking with herself sometimes in fast n some time in low voice. now she is 25 years old but her brain not letting her fell mature with age. No doubt she required extra care which we are unable to provide as m a job person, my mom become very old with age and brother busy in his personal life!! that's she become more lonely n situation become more complicated. ...now m looking for an institution for her where she  could make herself busy....please help me and advice honestly where should I go? Sent via the Samsung Galaxy Note® II, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

الجواب حامداومصليا

Assalam u Alaikum Wa Rahmatullah

Dear sister Miss Pervaiz,

May Allah grant cure and comfort to your sister. Unfortunately I am unable to offer any advice. You may contact local psychologists and they may be able to give you better advice Insha'Allah

And Allah knows best

Mufti Ikram ul Haq

Fatwa Center of America